Thursday, January 24, 2013

Confessions of a Cranky Pregnant Woman...




So hey guys, I need some helpful advise.

 So when we found out there was going to be a #3, my husband and I were pretty excited. Surprised, but still excited.

It's been about 2 weeks now that we've found out and last night he mentioned to me that the reality just hasn't sunk in yet. To be honest, it hasn't for me either. I thought maybe it's because of our upcoming move, or the fact we have so much going on with the house. But, most of that is all getting handled months from now.


For some reason I have not had the reality that we are having another baby. The symptoms however, are having a freaking field day with me. The aching lower back, morning sickness (no rushes to hug the porcelain yet), fatigue, and of course the start of the bump. My husband says I'm crazy but I swear it's already starting and I'm maybe 7 weeks from the doctors estimate.
However, I also think my doctor is an idiot because she won't see me until 10 to 11 weeks.......

So I want to know, from all you Mom's out there who are already expecting or have had their third, is this normal??? Am I just freaking out but my mind won't let me realize it?

What  do you think? I'd love to hear what you guys have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Don't be shy...